- Single Family
W1064 Audubon Park Dr Ixonia, WI, 53036-9454 Get directions$273,000 $135/Sq. ft.
- StyleColonial,2 Story,Exposed Basement
- Age14 Years
- Parking 2.5 Car, Attached car garage
- District Oconomowoc Area School District
- MLS# 1559598
- Listed 10 Months 27 Days Ago
Beautiful conservancy sunset view setting in family friendly subdivision just one mile to hwy 67 expressway.9' ceilings on first floor with open foyer,separate laundry room,14 x 14 multi-purpose front room,spacious living room with nfp,large kitchen with double pantry,center island plus dining area.Master suite with private bathroom, walk-in closet and 3 bedrooms on 2nd story.Well laid out upper full bath has desirable dual vanity and separate area for bathtub and commode.Lower level offers an egress window and is plumbed for a full bath.
- Kitchen: 15 x 10, Master bedroom: 13 x 13, Third bedroom: 12 x 10, Fourth bedroom: 12 x 10, Fifth bedroom: 11 x 10, Dining room: 13 x 10, Family: 13 x 13, Living/Great: 16 x 14
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Basement Full Size Windows, Basement: 8+ Ceiling, Bath: At Least One Bathtub, Central Air, County: Jefferson, Disposal, Dryer, Elementary School: Ixonia, Exterior: Low Maintenance Trim, Forced Air, Full Basement, Garage/Parking: Electric Door Opener, Heat/Cool: Natural Gas, High School: Oconomowoc, Kitchen Island, Mbr Bath Walk-In Shower, Microwave, Middle School: Nature Hill, Misc Int: Cable Tv Available, Natural Fireplace, Off Mbr, Oven/Range, Pantry, Poured Concrete Basement, Private Well, Refrigerator, School District: Oconomowoc Area, Shower Over Tub, Stubbed For Bathroom, Subdivision: Audubon Park, Sump Pump, Vaulted Ceiling, Vinyl, Walk-In Closet, Washer, Water Softener-Owned, Water/Waste: Municipal Sewer, Zoning: Res
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $3,561
- Tax Year: 2017
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|5||Ixonia Elementary School||K-4||0.6 mi|
|NA||St Pauls Lutheran School||K-8||2.2 mi|
|NA||St Matthew Lutheran School||PK-8||4.3 mi|
|6||Park Lawn Elementary School||K-4||4.8 mi|
|NA||Mary Linsmeier Schools||K-K||4.9 mi|
|6||Nature Hill Intermediate School||5-8||5.3 mi|
|8||Oconomowoc High School||9-12||5.9 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.